방콕뮤즈호텔

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자잰틀맨 조회 4회 작성일 2020-10-26 19:04:30 댓글 0

본문

HOTEL MUSE BANGKOK MGallery - Award Winning & Truly Inspiring 5 Star Boutique Hotel ( 4K )

HOTEL MUSE BANGKOK MGallery - Award Winning \u0026 Truly Inspiring 5 Star Boutique Hotel

A Bangkok Boutique Hotel located in the distinguished residential area of Langsuan, positioning the Hotel Muse Bangkok strategically between all of Bangkok’s key locations, including Siam, Sukhumvit and Silom – dubai london nyc all with in easy reach.

With award winning Restaurants and Bangkok Roof Top Bar, this Bangkok Boutique Hotel is unparalleled for its dedication to the golden age of travel, bkk singles opulent design and hospitality.

The 174 Lavish guests rooms reflect the character of this unique Bangkok Boutique Hotel era of elegance and contemporary, with a playful twist. The art of pure pleasure Sensuous delight emerges everywhere american in bangkok with in this Bangkok Boutique Hotel, both within and without, through a devotion to turn-of-the-century grandeur yet with decidedly contemporary and sometimes even whimsical twists. Discern it in the plush, urban-residential chic of all 174 guest rooms and suites, where interior design and décor exude an interplay of classic European signatures juxtaposed against ornate Asian motifs. See it from afar in architecture, for instance in the set of five distinguishing cupolas crowning a structure at once restrained archieluxury and exuberant. dji mavic unboxing review wind focus grading test

Hotel Muse’s abiding theme is evinced just the same in distinctive dining and entertainment venues like Medici for superb Italian cuisine; Le Salon where presentations of afternoon tea coincide with pours of the city’s best martinis; The Speakeasy, an extravagant, exclusive Babette’s, an intimate 1920s-style eatery, serving prime steak in the city against a glittering city backdrop. thai dating

A prestigious Langsuan Road address places this Bangkok Luxury Hotel in one of Bangkok’s most highly sought after residential areas, and it’s here that both hotel and long-stay guests facilities and amenities. In addition to a rooftop lawn the hotel features within The Speakeasy a cigar lounge for lighter but no less absorbing pursuits. nana asoke siam paragon emporium em quartier super rich thai girls inspiration, delectation and undeniable glamour. Hotel Muse Bangkok.

Hotel Muse Bangkok really is one of the city’s most handsome hotels, located in the exclusive Langsuan area near Chid Lom BTS Station. The range of 174 deluxe rooms and various ultra-luxe suites are perfect for both business guests and families, with this boutique hotel also boasting two fine-dining restaurants, an infinity swimming pool and a gorgeous rooftop bar. "Hotel Muse" Muse Bangkok Hotel "Bangkok Hotel" Thailand Thai "Bangkok Thailand" "5 Star" Luxury "Hotel Room" Suite Penthouse Glamor Trendy Trendy Sleep Travel Explore 2016 2017 bathtub spa "Bangkok Spa" "Spa Treatment" Asia "South East Asia" Summer Sun Hot Unique Boutique "Boutique Hotel" Asian MGallery Accor "Accor Hotel" Booking Upgrade Elite Room Party Restaurant Condo Shopping Sale Flight "First Class" "Thailand Travel Tips"

Designers set out to create a unique hotel themed around the ‘the golden age of travel’; this is successfully achieved with generous helpings of warm wooden fixtures and furnishings throughout, together with an impressive gothic-like atmosphere to their downstairs lobby and restaurant. guests are treated like VIPs too, with some of the warmest customer service you’ll find in Bangkok.

The Speakeasy rooftop bar has an authentic 1920s American prohibition vibe, complete with classic cocktails, an in-house jazz and blues DJ as well as some fine views across Sukhumvit and Langsuan. The impressive bar also serves gourmet dishes created by Michelin Star chef Jean Baptiste.

Medici Kitchen \u0026 Bar, the awarding-winning Italian restaurant, serves excellent Italian cuisine in a dark and broody dining room in the basement of Hotel Muse, but it is the dulcet tones of the promenading opera singer that highlights the evening. Hotel Muse Bangkok has one of the best check-in systems we’ve seen in Bangkok. Instead of queuing up, all check-ins are personally done at private desks and all guests are presented with a range of complimentary cocktail shots (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) to enjoy in the stunning lobby.

Babette’s The Steakhouse is an intimate, 1920’s America-inspired restaurant with modern Art Deco interiors, live blues music and a long list of premium cuts on their menu. Standout choices here include the 70-day grain-fed Jack’s Creek Black Angus, the award-winning Sher Wagyu, and a whole selection of fresh seafood such as Norwegian salmon, French oysters and Canadian lobster.

On occasion, weekend parties are held at the glamorous Medici Kitchen \u0026 Bar; sponsored by brands like Moet and Playboy, they bring the cream of Bangkok’s socialite crowd to Hotel Muse’s demure flagship restaurant
carpii : thanks for uploading this. considering staying here next month
THAILAND TRAVEL TIPS : Must Watch: MAHASAMUTR - Hua Hin Luxury Villa's & Country Club https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gobL9gGwVxs

Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan

ひきこもり。孤独な死。高橋正臣。Masaomi Eric Takahashi. : The Worst Stay Of My Lifetime!!! It was already 9 pm and the male housekeeper was banging and thumping on the room above mine.
My complaint and his excuse was room cleaning but somehow he was extremely provoked by my complaint and appeared outside my room ranting so loudly to the room service waiter delivering my food!
He disappeared when I opened my door and was depressing the guests lift button when I walked out to see who was cussing so loudly at me, he was looking scruffy with his unbuttoned and all tugged out housekeeping uniform. He glared at me impertinently. Thereafter, everything went south!

#13 _vlog 토효미 태국 방콕여행 DAY3 (호텔뮤즈,방콕네일샵,방콕편집샵)

여자셋 태국 방콕여행
방콕핫플투어
호텔뮤즈 뮤즈호텔
방콕네일샵
방콕편집샵 WWA
방콕스타벅스
방콕루프탑바
방콕호텔
Harras 5778 : สาวๆเกาหลีสวยทุกคนยินต้อนรับครับถ้ามาอีกผมขัยรถพาเที่ยวฟรีๆครับพร้อมที่พักผมมีโรงแรม
KCCY GB : หวัดดีคับ สาวๆ

Lee Han Bun : Best story, best model girls, best song.
รุ่งโรจน์ ทับทิมดี : สวยทุกคนเลย
박봉숙 : 너무이뻐요
좋은추억 간직해요

#방콕뮤즈호텔

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 545건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.codefarm.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz