KELBURN

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자제로본드 조회 8회 작성일 2020-10-26 15:47:26 댓글 0

본문

Kelburn Garden Party 2019 Highlights

Revisit the 10th Anniversary of The Kelburn Garden Party. A sun-drenched weekend of top notch music, art, adventure and fun! Big love to all of our lovely festival-goers who look so good in this flashback. We can't wait for next year!

The Kelburn Garden Party 2021 - 2nd to 5th July - Tickets on sale now at https://www.kelburngardenparty.com/tickets/

Video shot and edited by Recompose
Music by Shaka Loves you and Chopstick Dubplate
Poetry by Iona Lee

Kelburn Castle Country Centre

Taken in September 2014, Kelburn Castle is by the side of the Firth of Clyde just south of Largs, Scotland. Nice walks for all ages and fun places for children. Suitable for Children and Family viewing
Amy Baird : This is the best ever
Chris Murphy : I have a passion for Kelburn Castle and the woodland. The only thing that pissed me off is the state of the castle and i don't like what the artist did to it. He ruined it by painting rubbish on it.
Julchens Welt : Vielen Dank für diesen Rundgang - gefällt mir! Auch die Musik ist dazu wunderschön! Daumen hoch ! Ganz lieben Gruß Petra
INGO F.FILM : Fantasic video and music!!! All thumbs and greetings Ingo:-)
Moa : What a great area there and the beautiful and colorful castle... thank you for the nice tripp...:) because my bad health I was off long time... wish you a happy new year and may all your wishes come true...! Moa

The Funky Kelburn Castle & Estate

Hamilton Gonçalves : Qual os nomes das músicas... ??!!??
BroProStudios : Did you use a quadcopter? +1 subscriber!

#KELBURN

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 483건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.codefarm.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz